When you hear the name Blue Planet Project, you may think it has something to do with the environment, right? Well, that’s where you’d be wrong. The Blue Planet Project is really the result of a number of scientists who allegedly kept a secret notebook about Top Secret government dealings with extraterrestrials. He supposedly traveled to many UFO crash sites and filled this notebook full of drawings and notes on the alien species he found. After the notebook became public, the author vanished.
For a while, The Blue Planet Project was supposedly banned from sale on Amazon and the author Jefferson Souza, was wanted by several government agencies. Regardless of alleged threats to Souza by MIB (Men in Black) the information contained within The Blue Planet Project is a little too far fetched to believe.
What makes this book such a hot topic? Well, it outlines how there are several races of aliens who regularly visit Earth (and some who live here on Earth) that are working side-by-side with the government for various reasons. They trade technology to us in exchange for payment in various forms, one of which includes humans for feeding on.
The book describes 160 different alien races along with details of their technology, human abductions, and underground bunkers where we are housing them. Why do these aliens find us interesting? Well, it would make sense that they started taking notice of us when we began our nuclear testing and the nuclear age began. They would likely have noticed that we were coming up in technology and might one day be great allies or universal tyrants (if we lived long enough to reach that point). It’s interesting to point out that nearly two years after the first nuclear testing we had the Roswell UFO capture took place.
WHAT ARE THE ALIENS LIKE?
I’m so glad you asked! It’s important to note that there are many different categories of aliens in the books. There are those that have come to experience life on Earth and who live beside us. There are other aliens who are malevolent and have no respect for our society; aliens who want to observe us; aliens who want technological advances (though if they could travel through space to Earth, what could we offer them?). There are some who are living here with the permission of the government; ones that are captured and some that are just here poking around.
So, the interesting part is the types of aliens. There are:
- Greys, type one (1) – The Rigelians from the Rigel Star system and are approximately four (4) feet tall, with a large head containing large slanted eyes, who worship technology and DON’T CARE ABOUT US. The type popularized in the “Communion” book by Strieber. They need vital secretions for their survival, which they are getting from us (earthlings).
- Greys, type two (2) – Come from the Zeta Reticulae 1 & 2 solar systems. Same general appearance as a type one (1), although they have a different finger arrangement and a slightly different face. These Greys are more sophisticated then the type ones (1). They possess a degree of common sense and are somewhat passive. They don’t require the secretions that the type ones (1) due.
- Greys, type three (3) – Simple cloning form of types one and two above. Their lips are thinner (or no lips). They are subservient to the type one and two Greys above.
- Nordics, Blondes, Swedes – Known by any of these names. They are similar to us. Blonde hair, blue eyes (some have dark hair and brown eyes and they’re shorter in height). They will not break the law of non-interference to help us. They will only intervene if the Greys activity were to affect us directly.
- Nordic Clones – They appear similar to us but with a grey tinge to their skin. These Nordics are controlled drones, created by the Greys, type ones (1).
- Intra-Dimensional (Not Para-Terrestrial) – Entities that can assume a variety of shapes. Basically of a peaceful nature.
- Short Humanoids – One and a half to two and a half feet tall, with skin bluish in color. They are seen quite frequently in Mexico near Chihuahua
- Hairy Dwarfs (Orange) – They are four (4) feet tall and weigh about thirty five (35) pounds. Their hair is the color of red. They seem to be neutral and respect intelligent life forms.
- Very Tall Race – They look like us but are seven to eight feet tall. They are united with the Swedes.
- Men In Black (MIBs) – They are not from the Delta or NRO division of the government. They are oriental or olive-skinned, there eyes are sensitive to light and have vertical pupils. They have very pale skin on some types. They do not conform easily to our social patterns. Usually they wear black clothes (sometimes all white or grey clothes), wear sunglasses and drive black cars. In groups they all dress alike. Sometimes time-disoriented. They cannot handle a psychological “curve ball” or interruption to their plans. They very often intimidate UFO witnesses and impersonate government officials. Equivalent of our CIA from another Galaxy.
Is it coincidence that while I was researching this article I couldn’t find any information about The Blue Planet Project on Wikipedia? Doesn’t Wikipedia have an entry for almost everything? How strange.
What do you think of this? I’d love to hear your comments and talk about The Blue Planet Project! Before you go, be sure to vote for next weeks article!